Xilinx Automotive platforms eliminate the need for expensive, complex wiring with robust support for multiple in-vehicle networking standards including:, EAVB, CAN and API.
Industry-leading FPGAs act independently as a complete system-on-chip, or as a companion chip to an ASSP, microcontroller, or DSP device. Integrating vehicle network connections with audio/video processing acceleration or graphics subsystems on a single Xilinx platform creates a cost-effective, application-specific solution.
- Integrated PCI Express® compliant blocks for chip-to-chip communication
- Scalability to address multiple feature classes across automotive lines
- Flexibility to upgrade features and functionality as new networking standards emerge
- Tailored IP for automotive-specific functions
- Reference designs and multiple host processor interface
Programmable Systems Integration
Multiple bridging chips and processors can be implemented on a single flexible/scalable FPGA with high bandwidth, programmable I/O . With pin compatibility between the same packages through multiple densities within a product family the design can be optimized for multiple variants reducing BOM costs and power.
Infotainment Companion Chip
The Xilinx Automotive Infotainment Companion Chip Platform provides flexible interfacing and is optimized to complement existing or preferred host processors. Available IP and software enables rapid extension of system interfaces, peripherals or processing with minimal development effort. Various popular host processor interfaces are supported and can be changed quickly based on host availability and overall bandwidth required.