SAN JOSE, Calif., June 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX) will be demonstrating its 'Any Media over Any Network' solutions optimized for the Pro A/V industry at InfoComm 2015. Xilinx will showcase its All Programmable IP for video processing, video connectivity and Codecs that support 4K and beyond at InfoComm 2015, June 17-19, at the Orlando Convention Center.
Xilinx Demonstrations – Booth #3785
- Xilinx HDMI 1.4 and 2.0 - IP cores for both HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 from Xilinx will be demonstrated on a Xilinx KC705 Kintex®-7 FPGA Evaluation Kit using the newly released HDMI 4K FMC from inrevium AMERICA.
- Xilinx DisplayPort 1.2 with HDCP 1.3 - A new Xilinx IP core for HDCP 1.3 content protection will be shown integrated with DisplayPort 1.2 in a new reference design for 4K display systems. The design runs on a Xilinx KC705 Kintex-7 FPGA Evaluation Kit and uses the latest DisplayPort 1.2 FMC from inrevium AMERICA.
- Xilinx and Omnitek 4K Video Processing– Fast time-to-market reference design that supports multi-channel 4K video using the latest video connectivity standards including 12G-SDI and DisplayPort 1.2 with broadcast quality video processing This reference design will be demonstrated on Omnitek's OZ745 turnkey hardware platform which provides OEMs with a fast go to market solution.
- Xilinx Real-Time Video Engine reference design integrates 4K capable video connectivity interfaces for 12G-SDI and DisplayPort 1.2 with Omnitek's latest 4K OSVP scalable video processor incorporating motion adaptive deinterlacer, scaler and On Screen Display. The multichannel design runs on the Zynq®-7045 All Programmable SoC based OZ745 platform from Omnitek.
- Inrevium AMERICA and Fidus V-by-One HS IP Core - The V-by-One HS IP core from inrevium AMERICA and Fidus simplifies connectivity in display panels to support higher bandwidth video while reducing costs, signal integrity and power.
- intoPIX TICO Light Mezzanine Compression – This demonstration provides up to 4:1 visually lossless compression that enables the transport and display of pristine 4KP60immersive content.
- NGCodec HEVC Encoder – Showcasing an HEVC Intra Frame compression core from NGCodec, this demonstration compares original uncompressed video and HEVC-I compressed video side-by-side to highlight high quality and low latency, and runs on the KC705 Kintex-7 FPGA Evaluation Kit with the HDMI4K FMC from inrevium AMERICA.
Xilinx Demonstrations by Alliance Program Members
Alliance Program Certified Member
- intoPIX 4K Live Video – Booth #4247 – Will demonstrate 4K live video with the TICO lightweight Codec over 3G-SDI and 10GbE and 4K live video with its JPEG 2000 ultra-low latency codec over 1GbE with 10ms of latency.
About Xilinx in Broadcast and Pro A/V
Xilinx is the worldwide leader of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs for the broadcast and pro a/v markets with solutions ranging from video processing, audio and video network connectivity; real-time 8K, 4K and high definition video processing; and video over IP solutions. These solutions enable any media over any network, accelerate time to market and achieve greater innovation and differentiation in broadcast and pro a/v systems. For more information, please visit www.xilinx.com/broadcast.
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
© Copyright 2015 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.