Alliance Program Tier:
Device Family Support
- Spartan-6 LXT
- Virtex-6 LXT
The new AD9467 FMC board allows users to rapidly prototype and verify system developments using Xilinx FPGA development boards equipped with an FMC header. This card can help engineers de-risk the development cycle and accelerate time-to-market by providing production ready reference HDL code and software for use in end products.
- Analog Devices AD9467 16-Bit, 250 MSPS A/D Converter
- Clock duty cycle stabilizer (DCS) maintains overall ADC performance over a wide range of input clock pulse widths.
- Ease of use: on-chip reference, high input impedance buffer, adjustable analog input range, and an output clock to simplify data capture.
- IF optimization capability used to improve SFDR.
- Outstanding SFDR performance for IF sampling applications such as multicarrier, multimode 3G, and 4G cellular base station receivers.
- Packaged in a Pb-free, 72-lead LFCSP package.
- Standard serial port interface (SPI) supports various product features and functions, such as data formatting (offset binary, twos complement, or Gray coding).
- 1) Multicarrier, multimode cellular receivers
- 2) Antenna array positioning
- 3) Power amplifier linearization
- 4) Broadband wireless
- 5) Radar
- 6) Infrared imaging
- 7) Communications instrumentation
Products and/or services provided by Alliance Program Members are sold or licensed solely by the Member and not Xilinx. Please be advised that Xilinx hereby disclaims any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement with respect to any such products and/or services.