A complete tool box to help designers develop the latest CPLD designs
The CoolRunner™-II CPLD starter kit provides an out-of-the-box solution with all the tools necessary to evaluate and implement your designs using a high performance, low-power CPLD.
- DataGATE switch allows designers to easily evaluate this unique power option that permits input signal blocking, stops input switching and and significantly reduces power that extends battery life.
- Versatile expansion mechanism allows designers to easily add functions such as analog-to-digital conversion, servo motor interface, serial flash, RS232 serial channel, and more than 20 other peripheral modules. (Peripheral Module Bundle Kit)
- New easy-to-use GUI utility makes set-up and programming simple and quick. Also includes:
- Multi-channel, real-time monitoring of CPLD core and I/O bank current and voltage, as well as ambient temperature
- CPLD programming, readback, and verification
- Security settings option
- User-data transfers between PC and CPLD
- Full API support so custom applications can directly program and access CPLD
- CoolRunner-II CPLD evaluation board with an XC2C256-TQ144 device
- USB 2.0 cable for power, programming, and data transfer
- 9V battery connector for optional battery power
- QuickStart guide
- ISE® WebPACK™ software
- Resource CD includes documentation and free reference designs
- Complete "Out-of-the-Box" evaluation platform
- CoolRunner-II Utility Window
- Easy set-up and monitoring
- DataGATE evaluation "switch"
- Free reference designs
Intelligent handheld devices, remote monitoring, wireless interfacing, and glue logic across any number of industries.
For product support visit us at www.xilinx.com/support.
Xilinx offers a 90-day limited warranty on this product. See Limited Warranty for detailed information.