Spartan-3E Starter Kit
The Spartan-3E High Volume Starter Kit gives designers instant access to the complete platform capabilities of the Spartan-3E family.
The Spartan®-3E FPGA Starter Kit is a complete development board solution giving designers instant access to the capabilities of the Spartan-3E family. Complete kit includes board, power supply, evaluation software, resource CD (application notes, white papers, data sheets, etc.), and USB cable.
Note: The last version of design environment to support the reference designs is ISE® 11.4.
Key Features & Benefits
- Targeting Markets in Consumer, Telecom/Datacom, Servers, & Storage
- Applications: General Prototyping
- Multiboot pre-programmed reference designs in a single session.
- Prototype countless applications with support for single-ended and differential I/O standards.
- Connect to DDR2 memory for rapid data transfer using proven memory interface controller.
- Shorten development time with pre-verified design files and schematics.
This product is no longer in production, and can not be purchased. Please consider purchasing the Spartan-6 FPGA SP601 Evaluation Kit.
- Development board featuring Spartan-3 XC3S500E-4FG320C FPGA
- Universal power supply 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- ISE® WebPACK™ software, ISE Foundation™ software evaluation, and the Embedded Development Kit (EDK)
- Handbook: Introduction to Programmable Logic Design Quick Start
- Starter Kit resource CD
- USB cable
- Status: Discontinued
- Part Number: HW-SPAR3E-SK-UNI-G