Advanced algorithms used today in wireless, medical, defense, and consumer applications are more sophisticated than ever before. Vivado® Design Suite, Vivado High-Level Synthesis accelerates IP creation by enabling C, C++ and System C specifications to be directly targeted into Xilinx All Programmable devices without the need to manually create RTL. Supporting both the ISE® and Vivado design environments Vivado HLS provides system and design architects alike with a faster path to IP creation by :
- Abstraction of algorithmic description, data type specification (integer, fixed-point or floating-point) and interfaces (FIFO, AXI4, AXI4-Lite, AXI4-Stream)
- Directives driven architecture-aware synthesis that delivers the best possible QoR
- Fast time to QoR that rivals hand-coded RTL
- Accelerated verification using C/C++ test bench simulation, automatic VHDL or Verilog simulation and test bench generation
- Multi-language support and the broadest language coverage in the industry
- Automatic use of Xilinx on-chip memories, DSP elements and floating-point library
All 7 Series, Zynq®-7000 and UltraScale™ devices. Support older architectures as well for with ISE (*).
Vivado High-Level Synthesis is available stand alone or as part of the Vivado Design Suite System Edition.
For the most current links to Vivado High-Level Synthesis resources, use the Design Hub View in Vivado Document Navigator and select "High-Level Synthesis".
|WP416 Vivado Design Suite||Vivado Design Suite Backgrounder|
|UG871Vivado Design Suite Tutorial||High-Level Synthesis|
|UG902 Vivado Design Suite User Guide||High-Level Synthesis|
|UG958 Vivado Design Suite Reference Guide||Model-based DSP Design using System Generator|
|XAPP599||Floating Point Design with Vivado HLS|
|XAPP745||Processor Control of Vivado HLS Designs|
|XAPP793||Implementing Memory Structures for Video Processing|
|XAPP890||Zynq All Programmable SoC Sobel Filter Implementation|
|XAPP1167||Accelerating OpenCV Applications with Zynq-7000 AP SoC using Vivado HLS Video Libraries|
(*): Via additional license or with ISE Design Suite - System Edition.