The ChipScope™ Pro Integrated Bit Error Ratio Tester (IBERT) core for Kintex®-7 FPGA GTX transceivers is a customizable core that can be used to evaluate and monitor the health of Kintex-7 FPGA GTX transceivers. The design includes pattern generators and checkers implemented in FPGA logic, as well as access to the ports and dynamic reconfiguration port (DRP) attributes of the GTX transceivers.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides a communication path between the ChipScope Pro Analyzer software and the IBERT core.
- Has user-selectable number of Kintex-7 FPGA GTX transceivers.
- Each transceiver can be customized for the desired line rate, reference clock rate, reference clock source, and datapath width.
- Requires a system clock that can be sourced from a pin or one of the enabled GTX transceivers.
- ChipScope Integrated Controller (ICON)
- ChipScope PRO Virtual Input/Output (VIO)
- ChipScope Integrated Logic Analyzer (ILA)
- ChipScope Pro IBERT for Virtex-7 GTX
- ChipScope Pro IBERT for Virtex-6 FPGA GTX Transceivers
- ChipScope Pro (IBERT) for Virtex-6 GTH
- ChipScope Pro IBERT for Virtex-5 FPGA GTX Transceivers
- ChipScope Pro IBERT for Spartan-6 GTP Transceivers
- Spartan-6 FPGA Embedded Kit
- Virtex-6 FPGA Embedded Kit