The Xilinx® LogiCORE™ IP Convolutional Encoder core can be used in a wide variety of error correcting applications and is typically used in conjunction with the Viterbi Decoder. The core is parameterizable, allowing the designer to control the constraint length and the type of convolutional and puncture code.
Key Features and Benefits
- High-speed compact convolution encode with puncturing option
- Parameterizable constraint length from 3 to 9
- Parameterizable convolution codes
- Parameterizable puncture codes
- Puncturing rates from 2/3 to 12/23 available
- For use with Vivado® IP Catalog and Xilinx System Generator for DSP™