3GPP LTE DL Channel Encoder
The 3GPP LTE Channel Encoder performs the 'outer' transmit functions for the Physical Downlink Shared (PDSCH), Multicast (PMCH), Paging (PPCH), Control (PDCCH) and Broadcast (PBCH) channels, as defined in LTE specifications. The LogiCORE™ IP accepts transport blocks from the higher layers, appends the appropriate CRC sequence and performs segmentation, channel encoding and rate matching.
Key Features & Benefits
- Implements all downlink channel types as defined by the 3GPP-LTE specifications
- Compliant with 3GPP TS 36.212 Release 9
- Includes the LTE Turbo Encoder LogiCORE IP, also available as a stand-alone product
- Scalable from high throughput multiple codeword eNBs to Femtocells
- Support for FDD and TDD frame structures
- Low latency
- The LTE DL Channel Encoder is a component of the LTE Downlink Reference Design.