The LogiCORE™ IP 64-bit Initiator/Target for PCI™ enables designers to build a customized 64-bit, 66 MHz system that performs at 528 Mbytes per second and with up to 300,000 system gates. It provides a programmable solution with customizable back-end functionality. For specific device support, please refer to the data sheet.
PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) has become one of the most popular bus standards, not only for personal computers, but also for industrial computers, communication switches, routers, and instrumentation. It solves a wide range of compatibility problems and performance limitations that were encountered with the older ISA and VME standards.
Key Features and Benefits
- PCI 3.0 core, 64-bit, 66/33 MHz interface
- Customizable, programmable, single-chip solution
- Pre-defined implementation for predictable timing
- Incorporates Xilinx Smart-IP technology
- 3.3V operation at 0-66MHz
- 5.0V operation at 0-33 MHz