The LTE FFT LogiCORE™ IP provides support for all transform point sizes defined by the 3GPP-LTE specifications, including the 1536pt transform required for 15MHz bandwidth support, enabling resource optimized eNB implementations across all potential eNB configurations. A graphical user interface allows the generation of netlists tailored to the needs of each application. The LTE FFT LogiCORE IP is a component of Xilinx LTE Baseband Targeted Design Platform.
Key Features and Benefits
- Support for all point sizes defined by 3GPP-LTE standards: 128, 256, 512, 1024, 1536, 2048 pts
- 1536 pts transform supports 15MHz bandwidth systems
- Optional run-time configurable point size
- Optional cyclic prefix insertion
- 4 architecture choices provide optimal resource/performance trade-off
- Bit accurate behavioral C model available, with Matlab MEX wrapper