Xilinx Test Pattern Generator IP Core provides convenient generation of test patterns for Video System bring up, evaluation and debug.
The Xilinx Test Pattern Generator IP Core generates test patterns for Video System bring up, evaluation and debug. The core provides a wide variety of tests patterns enabling users to debug and asses video system color, quality, edge and motion performance and/or quality issues. The core can be inserted in an AXI4-Stream video interface that allows user selectable pass-through of system video signals or insertion of test patterns.
Key Features and Benefits
- Generation of a wide variety of test patterns including:
- Full screen solid colors, color bars, tartan bars, temporal ramp, spatial ramp and zone plate with adjustable sweep and speed
- Moving boc patterns and overlay over other patterns
- RGB, YUV 444, YUV 422, YUV 420
- Supports 8, 10, and 12-bits per color component input and output
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 8192 x 4320
- Supports 4K60 in all supported device families