The Xilinx LogiCORE™ IP Gamma LUT core provides an optimized hardware block for manipulating image data to match response of display devices. This core is implemented using a look-up table structure that is programmed to implement a gamma correction curve transform on the input image data. Common applications include image sensor capture from camera sensors or display controller.
Key Features and Benefits
- Programmable gamma table supports gamma correction or any user defined function
- Three channel independent look-up table structure
- One, two, four or eight pixel-wide AXI4-Stream video interface
The core is license free and installed with Vivado.
- 8 and 10 bits per component support
- Supports spatial resolutions from 64 x 64 up to 8192 x 4320
- Supports 4K60 in most Xilinx device families