XPS Mailbox features a bi-directional communication channel between two processors. The XPS Mailbox can be connected to the processor either through PLB or FSL interface. The PLB interface option is available for both MicroBlaze, PPC or any other PLBv46 master. FSL option is available for direct connection to a MicroBlaze or any other FSL capable IP.
Key Features and Benefits
- PLB interface is based on PLB v4.6 specification
- FSL interface is based on FSL v2.0 specification
- Configurable depth of mailbox
- Configurable synchronous or asynchronous operation
- Configurable interface, FSL or PLBv46, on each port
- Bi-directional communication