Spartan®-6Q defense-grade LXT FPGAs extend the LX family to deliver up to eight 3.125 Gbps GTP transceivers and an integrated PCI Express Endpoint block, both derived from proven Virtex® FPGA family technology, to provide the industry’s lowest risk and lowest cost solution for serial connectivity.
Defense-grade Spartan-6Q LXT FPGAs Benefits
- Flexible multi-rate GTP transceivers support line rates from 622 Mbps and 3.125 Gbps
- Low power consumption: < 150 mW (typ) at 3.125 Gbps
- Up to 8 GTP transceivers in a single FPGA
- PCI Express technology supports the 32 bit, 33 MHz specification
- Interface to host processors and reduce component count with integrated PCI Express technology
- High-speed serial protocols support including Gigabit Ethernet, Aurora, PCI Express Gen1, XAUI, Displayport, CPRI, and OBSAI
Spartan-6Q FPGA Features
What applications is this good for?
|Name||File Size||Modified Date|
|Spartan-6 Family Overview||308 KB||10/25/2011|
|Spartan-6 FPGA Data Sheet: DC and Switching Characteristics||1.86 MB||10/17/2011|
|Spartan-6 FPGA Clocking Resources User Guide||4.35 MB||07/20/2012|
|Spartan-6Q FPGA Product Brief|