I refer to many Xilinx technical documents to help me to create my designs. These documents are periodically revised, and new information is added.
What is the best way to stay informed of these changes?
To sign up for alerts use the Alerts section of your My Profile page, as follows:
1. Locate the words sign in to access account in the top right section of any page on the Xilinx Web site.
2. Follow the instructions for logging in or creating an account.
3. On the My Profile page, expand the Products and Services Notifications section by clicking the plus (+) sign.
4. Select Yes to indicate that you would like product and software email updates.
5. Expand the Alerts section by clicking the plus (+) sign.
6. In each box, select all the categories for which you would like to receive alerts.
7. Click the Save Profile button.
You are now set up to receive e-mail alerts the next time documents in any of your selected categories are changed.