This Answer Record contains the Release Notes for the LogiCORE Ethernet Statistics v1.2 Core which was released in 8.1i IP Update #1 and includes the following:
- New Features in v1.2
- Bug Fixes in v1.2
- Known Issues in v1.2
For installation instructions and design tools requirements, see (Xilinx Answer 22155).
New Features in v1.2
- Support added for ISE 8.1i
- Added support for the new 1 Gigabit Ethernet MAC Address Filter
- Added simulation script support for Cadence IUS (NC-Sim and associated compiler)
Bug Fixes in v1.2
- CR 209262: Some Transmitter statistics counters for the Virtex-4 Embedded Tri-Mode Ethernet Media Access Controller example design do not increment
Known Issues in v1.2
- The Users Guide specifies that 1-Gigabit Ethernet MAC Core has an optional statistic block of its own, but this block is no longer available in v7.0 of the GEMAC. For more information, see (Xilinx Answer 23137).