Version 1.2 of the Virtex-4 RocketIO Wizard ships with ISE 8.2i IP Update 2. This Answer Record contains a tactical patch that addresses several issues.
Issues addressed in this tactical patch:
- Protocol files are now available from the protocol drop-down menu.
- Line rates between 1.18 Gb/s and 1.24 Gb/s can now be set to Digital CDR or Analog CDR.
- Line rate selection is less restrictive after installing the patch.
- Some MGT settings have been updated to more optimal values used in device characterization.
To install the patch, perform the following:
1. Install ISE 8.2i Service Pack 3 and IP Update 2*.
2. Download the file from:
3. Copy the file to the "%Xilinx%" directory.
4. Unzip the file (click Yes if asked to overwrite the files).
*NOTE: This patch must also be installed over the LXT IP Supplement.