This Release Notes and Known Issues Answer Record is for the GTP Aurora v2.7, released in 9.1 IP3, and contains the following information:
- New Features
- Known Issues
For installation instructions, general CORE Generator known issues, and design tools requirements, see (Xilinx Answer 24847).
- Generation of Aurora Core is now possible by invoking COREGen from ISE
- CR 436213: NGDBuild fails because of net name conflict in UCF
- CR 434841: Constraints were commented in the generated UCF file
- (Xilinx Answer 25470) - Virtex-4 Aurora v2.7 - Intermittent startup failure
- Synplify Support for SXT devices is not tested.
- User need not take any action regarding this issues. It is only for information. In gtp_wrapper file, for Channel bond MASTER/SLAVE connection, "MASTER" is mapped to the correct GTP, but erroneously printed multiple times. Please ignore this.