This is the Answer Record for the LogiCORE IP H.264 Deblocker Core Known Issues list for all released versions of this core.
The following information is listed for each version of the core:
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
LogiCORE IP H.264 Deblocker Lounge:
This IP has been Discontinued and there is no replacement.
General LogiCORE IP H.264 Deblocker Issues
- Why does the simulation fail with a fatal error when the Display is set to 16-bit color? See (Xilinx Answer 29419).
LogiCORE IP H.264 Deblocker v1.0
Initial Release May 31, 2007
- H.264/MPEG-4 Part10 Baseline/Main/High Profiles at Level 4.2
- Compliant with International Standard ISO/IEC 14496-10:2005 (E) Rec. H.264 (E)
- Supports up to 300,000 Macroblocks/s operation
- Boundary Strength calculation internal to core
- Passthrough mode
- FIFO reset facility for loss-of sync robustness
- Frame or Field processing
- 4:2:0 supported
- Two core types:
--- IF 0 Core (Economy)
--- IF1 Core (Ease-of-Use)