A tactical patch for MicroBlaze version 6.00.b.
A patch has been created for MicroBlaze version 6.00.b. The patch works with EDK 9.1i and EDK 9.2i and is not included in any service packs.
1. Download the patch at:
2. Unzip the contents of the patch into your EDK installation directory and overwrite all existing files.
- Corrected interrupt occurring after interrupts have been disabled.
- Do not allow interrupts during exception handling.
- Allow use of 32 KB caches for Virtex-5 targets.
- Ensure that synchronized reset is used for all flip-flops.
- Corrected reading of BTR when FPU is enabled.
- Allow external break to occur also when interrupts are disabled.
- Corrected reading of PVR from Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger.
- Changed 64-bit multiplication to avoid incorrect result for some operand values.
- Avoid incorrectly setting FSR on an interrupted floating-point instruction.
- Ensure that exceptions following an interrupt or other exceptions are correctly discarded.
- Changed signed integer division to avoid incorrect result under certain circumstances.
- Avoid incorrect memory access when single-stepping load or store in Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger.
- Corrected setting of DZ bit in MSR for interrupted integer division instructions.
- Ensure that Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger always stops on watchpoints.
- Avoid stalling execution due to write cache instruction conflict with cache data read.
- Block hardware breakpoint detection during debug stop to avoid false breakpoints.