Where can I obtain the tactical patch for MicroBlaze version 7.00.b?
1. Download the MicroBlaze v7.00.b patch at:
NOTE: A new patch was uploaded on January 31, 2008.
2. Unzip the contents of the patch into your EDK installation directory and overwrite all existing files.
- Corrected interrupt that occurs after interrupts have been disabled, under certain circumstances.
- Avoid incorrect memory access when single-stepping load or store in Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger.
- Corrected setting of DZ bit in MSR for interrupted integer division instructions.
- Ensure that Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger always stops on watchpoints.
- Avoid stalling execution due to write cache instruction conflict with cache data read.
- Block hardware breakpoint detection during debug stop to avoid false breakpoints.
- Corrected spurious data storage exception occurring in rare cases (January 31, 2008).