The following are the latest "plbv46_pci_v1_03_a" fixes:
- Fix for Virtex-5 to correct PCI BARs that were erroneously enabled when the parameter "C_PCIBAR_NUM" was less than 3.
- Enhancement to increase PCI BAR length upper limit from 29 to 30 (power of 2) bytes.
- Fix for SERR_N asserted during PCI2PLB read to allow prefetch to complete.
- Moved to plbv46_slave_v1.01.b, not a functional difference.
- Fix for Linux booting in ml510 where Linux/compiler optimization breaks up a configuration read 32-bit word operation into 4 separate byte read operations. The byte reads occurred quickly one after another and exposed an issue where the last byte read would be corrupt.
- Added support for Virtex-4 Q and Virtex-4 QR.
Please use the latest tactical patch (below) in EDK 10.1 sp3. Please see (Xilinx Answer 31638).
Unzip and place the "plbv46_pci_v1_03_a" directory in the local "pcore" directory of your current project.
The issue will be fixed in the plbv46_pci_v1_03_a version in EDK 11.1, available at: