This Answer Record contains the Release Notes for the LogiCORE XAUI v8.1 Core, which was released in the ISE 11.1, and it includes the following:
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
For installation instructions, general CORE Generator known issues, and design tools requirements, see the IP Release Notes Guide at:
- Virtex-6 LXT/SXT support
- Virtex-5 Architectures are now synthesized using the xst option "reduce_control_sets".
- VCS simulation scripts now use UCLI.
- MDIO register values incorrect
- CR 494309. The MDIO register values for addresses 1.5 and 1.6 were incorrect. This has been fixed. 3.5.1 and now returns '1'.
- Virtex-4: Grefclk unconstrained. (Xilinx Answer 31702)
- CR 480252. An additional MAXDELAY constraint has been added on this path.
(Xilinx Answer 32539) XAUI v8.1 and earlier - Data errors seen when using Virtex-5 GTX RocketIO during asynchronous operation
(Xilinx Answer 32541) XAUI v8.1 - The core GUI incorrectly allows MGT state machines to be selected for Virtex-4