Prior to the current FlexLM licensing scheme adopted in ISE Design Suite 11, Xilinx used registration codes to manage software release versions 3.x through 10.x. The registration codes were either 25, 16, or 12 digit numbers. You can access and obtain registration codes for these older ISE Design Suite versions from the Xilinx Download Center or the Xilinx Licensing Site. NOTE:
The next procedures assume that you have already set up a user ID and password on xilinx.com. You will need an account to obtain registration codes. Downloading and Obtaining a Registration Code for Older ISE Design Suite Versions
To download and obtain a registration code an older version of the ISE Design Suite:
Obtaining a Registration ID Code Only
- Go to http://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.htm.
- Click "Archive" and choose the version you want to download.
- Click: "Obtain a Registration ID" on the right hand side of the page.
To obtain a registration code only:
Obtaining a Registration Code for ISE Design Suite 10
- Go to http://www.xilinx.com/getlicense and sign in to the Xilinx Licensing Site.
- Click "next" after your profile screen displays.
- Go into the Legacy Licensing tab and choose what legacy registration ID you require and follow the necessary steps. A pop up screen displays with a registration ID and you will receive an email for your records.
You must have previously owned ISE Design Suite 10 or be in warranty with the current ISE Design Suite edition. To obtain a version 10 registration entitlement that allows you to create a registration ID, please contact CS_1@Xilinx.com