To drive the TXUSERRDY and RXUSERRDY with the MMCM locked, make the following updates from the MMCM:
- Add an input port to core_name_block and the transceiver called mmcm_locked.
- In the core_name_example_design.v/vhd file:
- create the signal mmcm_locked.
- connect the signal mmcm_locked to the LOCKED port of MMCM used to generate userclk and userclk2 and to the mmcm_locked input added to the core_name_block.
- In the transceiver.v/vhd file, drive GT0_TXUSERRDY_IN and GT0_RXUSERRDY_IN with mmcm_locked (was previously driven by cplllock).
- In core_name_block.v/vhd, map mmcm_locked to the DCM_LOCKED input port on the core netlist.
If using SGMII with the fabric elastic buffer, Comma alignment attributes need to be updated:
(on page 3 of the GUI, select under SGMII Capabilities "10/100/1000 Mb/s" (clock tolerance compliant with Ethernet specification)):
If you are using VHDL, change the following in example_design\transceiver\gtxwizard_gt.vhd:
ALIGN_COMMA_WORD => (1),
CLK_COR_MAX_LAT => (9),
CLK_COR_MIN_LAT => (7),
ALIGN_COMMA_WORD => (2),
CLK_COR_MAX_LAT => (10),
CLK_COR_MIN_LAT => (8),
If you are using Verilog, change the following in example_design\transceiver\gtxwizard_gt.v: