Elf Association (It is assumed that the design is already implemented and Elf exists)
1. Click Generate Block Design.
2. Choose Associate ELF Files:
3. Choose the desired ELF file:
4. Choose more_info and force-up-to-date:
5. Generate bitstream.
BRAMs will have a new ELF instead of bootloop.
Create PROM file
1. Run the folllowing command in the Tcl console to create the MCS file:
write_cfgmem -format MCS -size 128 -interface BPIx16 -loadbit "up 0x0 ./hdmi_example.runs/impl_1/hdmi_top_kc705_fmc_hdmi14.bit" hdmi_rx_tx.mcs
1. Open Hardware manager and select Open a new hardware target:
2. Right click on the device and choose Add Configuration Memory Device
3. Make the following selection (Note: size should be 1024Mb which is 128MB)
4. Choose to configure memory device now.
5. Select the MCS file you previously generated and use the settings below:
6. Select DIP SW1 settings.
The Board boots from FLASH when switches 3-4-5 are set to 0-1-0.