Digilent Nexys3 Board
The Nexys-3 digital system development platform features Xilinx's Spartan-6 FPGA, 48Mbytes of external memory (including two non-volatile phase-change memories from Micron), and enough I/O devices and ports to host a wide variety of digital systems. The Nexys3 is an ideal platform for any engineer to gain experience with Xilinx's Spartan-6 technologies, and it is perfectly suited to the classroom.
What is included?
- The Nexys3 board featuring the XC6LX16-1CS324 FPGA
- Micro-USB cable
- Can be used to power the board
Suggested use of this board
- Student projects using any of the built-in features of the board
- Designing combinatorial/sequential circuits
- Creating embedded systems
Spartan-6 FPGA Features
- 2,278 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 576 Kbits of fast block RAM
- Two clock management tiles (4 DCM and 2 PLL)
- 32 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 500 MHz
|Switches and LEDs||
|ISE Design Suite: WebPack Edition||ISE® WebPACK™ design software is the industry´s only FREE, fully featured front-to-back FPGA design solution for Linux, Windows XP, and Windows 7. ISE WebPACK is the ideal downloadable solution for FPGA and CPLD design offering HDL synthesis and simulation, implementation, device fitting, and JTAG programming. ISE WebPACK delivers a complete, front-to-back design flow providing instant access to the ISE features and functionality at no cost.|
|ISE Design Suite: System Edition||
ISE® Design Suite is the Industry-proven solution for Xilinx All Programmable devices including 7 series (and pre-7 series devices) and Zynq™-7000 All Programmable SoC. It faciliatets designing and verification of digital circuits in the application areas of pure logic design, embedded system design, digital signal processing, communication by providing tools such as ChipScope Pro, Embedded Development Kit, Software Development Kit, System Generator for DSP, and High-Level Synthesis.