Derived from the Xilinx Security Working Group series, the XSDW is a FREE two day event focused on security in a wide range of commercial markets, including Data Center, Automotive, Industrial and Communications. This workshop is co-located at the Xilinx Developer’s Forum, allowing customers to make the best use of their time at both events.
Event Details: XSDW Co-located with XDF
Customers in commercial markets such as Communications, Data Center, Industrial, Automotive and Consumer
- Next Generation Security Discussion and customer survey
- Presentations focusing on silicon security capabilities, IP and software tools for Xilinx FPGA/SoC devices
- Essential guidance for Security Design
- A full day of hands-on / walkthrough lab demonstrations focused on Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC and UltraScale/UltraScale+ FPGAs
- Dedicated Security Sessions for Automotive, Industrial, Data Center and Communications markets