Xilinx Automotive platforms offer the total driver assistance solution with revolutionary programmable SoCs. The high levels of programmable systems integration enable multiple DA functions on a single system-on-chip, while processer acceleration enables increased system performance for image processing and recognition applications such as park assist, back-up monitoring, pedestrian detection and lane departure warning.
- High bandwidth to support camera systems requiring a minimum 30 frames/second throughput
- Optimal Hardware and Software partitioning between processor and FPGA fabric on programmable SoC
- Scalability for multiple feature bundling and customization on a single platform
- Flexibility to upgrade and modify features in the field as standards evolve
- Hardware platform, licensable IP, application software and design services are all available to support reduced development cycle.
Image Processing and Recognition
Whereas traditional co-processing systems require multiple chips to perform all the necessary hardware and software functions of a typical DA system, Xilinx Automotive All Programmable SoCs integrate these functions along with multiple DA features into a single device.
The Xilinx Automotive platform for four camera system on a chip provides the multi-camera support and image processing needed to bundle multiple DA functions on to a single device.