SAN JOSE, Calif., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ: XLNX), gold level sponsor of NIWeek 2014 (August 4-6, 2014, Austin Convention Center), today announced it will highlight the implementation of its All Programmable SoCs and FPGAs in National Instruments (NI) reconfigurable hardware at this year's conference. NIWeek attendees will have the opportunity to learn how Xilinx and NI are collaborating to deliver All Programmable and smarter embedded systems. To learn more about NIWeek visit http://www.ni.com/niweek/.
Xilinx Participation at NIWeek 2014:
- Technical Presentations
LabView FPGA Under the Hood: New Compiler and High-Level Synthesis Tools
Tuesday, August 5, 1 p.m.
Xilinx Vivado Design Suite – Enhancing Engineering Productivity and Performance
Wednesday, August 6, Noon
- Graphical System Design Achievement Awards – Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Xilinx and NI to co-honor cutting-edge products based on NI software and hardware with the All Programmable Innovation Award at the Graphical System Design Achievement Awards 2014.
- Xilinx All Programmable Demonstrations at NIWeek Embedded Zones 2 and 5
Demonstrations will showcase Xilinx® All Programmable SoCs and FPGAs at the heart of the multiple NI reconfigurable I/O (RIO) hardware platforms. Demonstrations include:
- NI InsightCM Enterprise for Condition Monitoring – Demonstration highlights the new NI InsightCM Enterprise software components and include two cRIO systems that are monitoring transient events on a fault simulator that utilize the Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC.
- Rocket Control with NI Single-Board RIO - Demonstration features a 13 foot rocket with a clear head that showcases the sbRIO which feature the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC and Kintex®-7 devices, and includes the complete rocket control booth on the show floor.
- CompactRIO Machine Control – Smart Machine Design Demonstration with the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC, showcases a 10 axis motion with ball bearing vision inspection and sorting with vision LED persistence all integrated through a 32" touchscreen.
- CompactRIO Master Machinery – Demonstration enabled with the Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC, features an intelligent sorting and handling machine for packaging chips from wafers includes two cameras, an HMI, and a nine motion axis.
About Xilinx All Programmable and Smarter Systems
Xilinx All Programmable and Smarter Systems focus on providing hardware IP targeting All Programmable logic and software IP developed for high performance ARM processors and system-level expertise to help the rapid design and implementation of smarter systems. The SmartCORE™ IP portfolio can be integrated via the Vivado® IPI (IP Integrator). Additionally, new IP can be generated from: C, C++ or SystemC with Vivado HLS (high-level synthesis), and now includes industry standard OpenCV libraries, which are supported by popular operating systems and software development environments. A wide range of design kits further accelerate design productivity for smarter systems design.
Xilinx All Programmable and Smarter Systems leverage Xilinx FPGAs, 3D ICs and Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoCs. Xilinx All Programmable SoCs are considered the ideal platform for designers to quickly deliver highly integrated solutions across a wide range of system-design problems in all markets, and across the entire application spectrum. To learn more about Xilinx All Programmable and Smarter Systems visit: http://www.xilinx.com/applications/smarter-systems/index.htm
Xilinx is the world's leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration. For more information, visit www.xilinx.com.
© Copyright 2014 Xilinx, Inc. Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Vivado, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Silvia E. Gianelli
SOURCE Xilinx, Inc.