The Trenz Electronic TE0890 is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Spartan-7, 64 Mbit HyperRAM DRAM (may be used as video frame buffer), 64 Mbit Config PROM for dual-boot and/or SW code storage and dual-pinout DIP-40 or 50mil 80-pin connectors for 32 or 64 FPGA 3.3V I/Os.
The 2.7 x 5.2 cm module is footprint compatible with 7S6, 7S15, 7S50 FTGB-196 devices.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Key Features and Benefits
- 5V supply input
- Standard 1x6 Digilent HS2 JTAG header
- Standard 1x6 FTDI cable serial interface to Host-PCs
- 64 Mbit HyperRAM DRAM
- 64 Mbit Config PROM for dual-boot and/or SW code storage
- Dual-pinout DIP-40 or 50mil 80 pin connectors for 32 or 64 FPGA 3.3V I/Os
- Footprint compatible with 7S6, 7S15, 7S50 FTGB-196 devices
- 7S25 target with 23K logic cells, 29K flops, 45 36Kb BRAMs, 80 mults.
- Dimension: 2.7 x 5.2 cm
- Xilinx Spartan-7 XC7S25-1FTGB196C FPGA
- Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.