The Trenz Electronic TE0808-03 is an industrial-grade MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM with 64-Bit width, up to 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 Gigabit transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
MPSoC modules with EG and EV devices contains graphic processing units and/or video codec units.
All this in a compact 5.2 x 7.6 cm form factor, at the most competitive price. There is a base board available for this module. Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.
Key Features and Benefits
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3 V Power required, 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDO's , - LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Si5345 - 12 output PLL
- B2B connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- User I/O's: 65 x MIO, 48 x HD (all), 156 x HP (3 banks), Serial transceiver: GTR 4 (all) + GTH 16 (all), GT clocks, I2C, PLL clock inputs and outputs
- 4 GByte 64-Bit DDR4 SDRAM (max. 8 GByte)
- Up to 128 MByte SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC, ZU9-ZU15, 900 Pin Packages
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Support for all boot modes except NAND
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.