SMARTmpsoc is a pluggable module designed to enable easy integration of Time-aware Ethernet Industrial Networks in equipment for Industrial, Transportation and Aerospace sectors.
This powerful module allows the implementation of custom routers, switches or end-equipment with powerful networking capabilities. The switching processing can be implemented in hardware using SoC-e IP Cores.
SoC-e offers solutions implementable on SMARTmpsoc for: HSR, PRP, MRP, DLR, TSN, RSTP, PTP, low-latency Ethernet, Profinet and Ethernet IP.
Key Features and Benefits
- Evaluation Designs available for HSR/PRP/PTP/GbE/TSN/MRP with SoC-e IPs
- Integrated Industrial Tri-speed Ethernet Phyters
- Industrial Temperature Grade
- DDR4 RAM Memory
- Tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet links
- Pluggable on SMARTmpsoc carrier
- SGMII links
- Advanced security features like TPM 2.0 and on-board battery support
- 1x Ethernet tri-speed copper link connected to PS
- 2GB DDR4 RAM Memory
- 3x SGMII links connected to PS
- 4x Ethernet Combo Tri-speed Phyters connected to PL
- 64 MB Quad SPI Flash
- 8GB Flash eMCC
- On-board battery
- RTC: Real Time Clock
- SATA 3 Connector
- Scalable Industrial Grade Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC XCZU3EG
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 security Chip
- USB connectivity