The logiVIEW Multiview 3D Video Transformation Engine IP core is designed for high-performance and real-time processing of multiple video streams or still images. It removes fish eye distortions caused by extreme wide-angle Field Of View (FOV) lenses and makes complex homographic transformations, including perspective corrections, to the captured video. The logiVIEW IP core can also execute complex arbitrary non-homographic transformations, such as video texturing on curved planes, which is a key feature for 3D Surround View parking assistance and similar multi-camera video and vision applications.
The logiVIEW IP core can be used in different industries and applications, i.e. medical endoscopy, pipe inspection, surveillance, automotive surround view and lane departure warning driver assistance systems, defense, etc.
Key Features and Benefits
- 4. Up to eight (8) inputs and outputs with resolutions up to 2048x2048
- 2. Supports any non-homography transformation, such as video texturing on curved planes
- 3. Supports correction of fish eye lens distortions (Suitable for extreme wide-angle lenses)
- 1. Supports arbitrary combinations of homography trasformations on multiple video inputs
- 6. Packaged for Xilinx Vivado Design Suite
- 5. Key IP core for multi-camera parking assistance ADAS and similar