Obsoleted in 2019.1 and not recommended for new designs.
Please refer to Product Discontinuation Notice XCN18017
The Image Enhancement LogiCORE™ IP is a programmable hardware block that can be used to reduce image noise and enhance the edges of objects in each picture.
The Xilinx Image Enhancement LogiCORE IP reduces image noise and enhances the edges of objects in each picture. Two-dimensional filters are used to suppress noise while preserving and enhancing edges in the picture.
Key Features and Benefits
- Performs image noise reduction
- Performs image edge enhancement
- Optional anti-halo and anti-aliasing for edge enhancement post-processing
- Support for two architectures:
- High Performance
- Minimal Resources
- YCbCr 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 input and output
- AXI4-Stream data interfaces
- Optional AXI4-Lite control interface
- Supports 8, 10, and 12-bits per color component input and output
- Built-in, optional bypass and test-pattern generator mode
- Built-in, optional throughput monitors
- Supports spatial resolutions from 32x32 up to 7680x7680
- Supports 1080P60 in all supported device families
- Supports 4kx2k @ 24 Hz in supported high performance devices