The Xilinx RGB to YCrCb Color Space Conversion LogiCORE™ is an optimized hardware block for converting RGB video data to the YCrCb color space.
Video system designers frequently need to convert video data between various color spaces. The Xilinx RGB to YCrCb Color-space Converter LogiCORE has built-in support for 5 formats and 3 range standards. The implementation is a simplified 3x3 constant coefficient matrix multiplier, which uses only 4 multipliers exploiting the inter-relations of RGB to YCrCb coefficients. The module is optimized to take advantage of multiply-add capabilities of XtremeDSP slices.
Key Features and Benefits
- Built-in support for:
- SD (ITU 601)
- HD (ITU 709) PAL
- HD (ITU 709) NTSC
- Supports user-defined conversion matrices
- Supports 8, 10, 12 and 16-bits per color component input and output
- Supports spatial resolutions from 32x32 up to 7680x7680
- Supports 1080P60 in all supported device families
- Supports 4kx2k @ 24 Hz in supported high performance devices