When I generate a new timing report in Timing Analyzer, problems occur in timing report window, including:
- The vertical and horizontal scrollbars of the timing report window are incomplete -- the up/down and left/right arrow buttons are missing.
- In the report, under "Setup/Hold to Clock", a display glitch prevents several rows of pixels from displaying correctly.
You may work around this problem by refreshing the problematic Timing Analyzer window in one of the following ways:
1. Minimize and maximize the Timing Analyzer window.
2. Minimize and maximize the Timing Report window.
3. Resize the internal separator of the Timing Report window (by moving the horizontal or vertical separator of the problematic window).
4. Move the Timing Report window so that the scrollbars (both vertical and horizontal) disappear.