Sign up for Doc Alerts to receive email alerts when Product Documentation is updated or published, including Product Change/Discontinuation Notices, and Design Advisory Answer Records.
To sign up for Doc Alerts:
- Locate and click on the Sign in link at the top of any page on www.xilinx.com.
- Follow the instructions for logging in, or creating an account. On successful login, you will land on the My Xilinx page.
- Click on Doc Alerts.
- Expand the Product Documentation and Design Advisory Alerts section by clicking the plus (+) sign.
There are 6 Product categories available for selection (Devices, Design Tools, Boards and Kits, Intellectual Property, Markets, and Technologies).
- The box on the right indicates the options you have already selected for notification.
- Select the items in the left box for which you would like to receive alerts.
To select more than one item in a box, hold down the Ctrl key while making your selections.
To select all of the items in the box, click the Select All link just above the Available for Selection box.
- Click the Select for Notification (>) button to move your selections to the box on the right.
- Once you have finished making your selections, click the Update button.
You are now signed up to receive weekly e-mail alerts, and will be alerted the next time documents for any of your selected products are added or changed.