When I use ChipScope Inserter, LVCMOS 3.3V is not available for the ILA/ATC. This standard is not included in the presented list.
(NOTE: This known issue was fixed in ChipScope Pro 6.3i.)
To work around this issue:
- The ILA/ATC is still available in ChipScope Inserter, but the specifit button for this option has been removed. You can still go to "Edit", and select the ILA/ATC.
- Generate the ILA/ATC with LVCMOS25. Follow the ChipScope Pro User Guide for the settings of the core.
- Edit the ChipScope definition and connection file (".cdc"), which is in the project directory.
- Find the line that contains LVCMOS 2.5V, and replace it with LVCMOS 3.3V.
- Go back to Project Navigator.
- Go to "Project" and "Cleanup project files".
- Implement the design. Check in the PAD report to ensure that the standard for the ATC pins are in LVCMOS33.
Use ChipScope Generator instead of ChipScope Inserter. This issue does not exist with ChipScope Generator.