This Answer contains the Release Notes for System Generator for DSP 7.1.01.p01.
Patch Installation Instructions
1. Before you install this patch, ensure that the following items are installed on your machine:
- ISE 7.1i Latest IP Update
- System Generator for DSP 7.1.01
- R14, R14.1, or R14.2 from MathWorks
2. Download the "sysgen7_1_01_p01.zip" file to a temporary directory (e.g., C:\Temp).
3. If you have any MATLAB sessions open, close them and restart MATLAB.
(Do not open any designs during the patch install.)
4. In the MATLAB command window, enter the following to start the installation process:
> cd C:\Temp
Follow any prompts from the GUI. The files are installed into your System Generator for DSP 7.1 for installation. The version information is updated to reflect the installation of the patch.
5. Restart MATLAB.
6. To check the version information, enter the following in the MATLAB command window:
The FFT and Viterbi blocks cause a segmentation fault when ISE 7.1.03i (Service Pack 3) or 7.1.04i (Service Pack 4) are used. Please see (Xilinx Answer 21795).
For System Generator for DSP 7.1 Known Issues, please see (Xilinx Answer 21201).