When I run "Generate Netlist" on my design, the following error occurs:
bash -c "cd synthesis; ./synthesis.sh"
./synthesis.sh: line 6: $'\r': command not found
./synthesis.sh: line 8: $'\r': command not found
ERROR:Xst:1688 - Unknown option for -intstyle switch.
For bash-3.2-2 or newer, set the SHELLOPTS environment variable to "igncr" in Windows, as follows:
1. Right-click the My Computer icon and select Properties.
2. Select the Advanced tab.
3. Select the Environment Variables button.
4. Under System variables, select the New button.
5. For the variable name, enter SHELLOPTS.
6. For the variable value, enter "igncr."
7. Select the OK button three times.
8. If XPS was open, restart XPS so that it will recognize the new environment variable.