This Release Note and Known Issues Answer Record is for the LogiCORE PCI v4.2 released in 9.1i IP Update 1, and contains the following information:
- General Information
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
For installation instructions, general CORE Generator known issues, and design tools requirements, see (Xilinx Answer 24307).
The LogiCORE PCI v4.2 supports Virtex-5 and newer architectures only. For all other devices, use the v3.161 PCI Core. For more information on this core, refer to (Xilinx Answer 24605).
- Supports ISE 9.1i SP1
- Synplicity example design flow
- Virtex-5 XC5VLX50FF1153-2 and XC5VLX50TFF1136-2 support at 66 MHz
- CR 433260: Fixed issue where the core might have dropped the user's first DWORD when initiating a burst Memory Write.
- Please refer to the release notes text file delivered with the core for known issues at the time of the release.
- - See (Xilinx Answer 25023) for information regarding Virtex-5 designs failing timing in 9.1i sp3.