This Release Note and Known Issues Answer Record is for the LogiCORE PCI/PCI-X UCF Generator v2.2 released in 9.1i IP Update 1, and contains the following information:
- General Information
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
For installation instructions, general CORE Generator known issues, and design tools requirements, see (Xilinx Answer 24307).
- See (Xilinx Answer 22921) for general information regarding timing closure in Virtex-4 devices.
-Supports ISE 9.1i SP1.
- Removed Spartan-3A support pending further evaluation
- CR 421565: Fixed spurious crashes with Spartan-3E
- CR 421711: Fixed unsupported NODELAY constraint in Virtex-5 UCF files, changed to IOBDELAY = NONE
- Please refer to the release notes text file delivered with the ucf for known issues at the time of the release.
- For Virtex-5 PCI UCFs, the pin location for RCLK_N and RCLK_P is not being specified. You need to select valid pin locations for these pins.
- For Virtex-5 PCI UCFs, the UCF Generator is not setting the correct IOSTANDARD for RCLK_P and RCLK_N. Please see (Xilinx Answer 24863) for more information.