If I have a custom IP in a user repository, the SDK cannot detect the User IP during bitinit, and the following error message occurs:
"ERROR:MDT - Can not find valid MPD for Ip slave_ip 1.00.a
INFO:MDT - Check the following for possible causes of not finding MPD:
- If HW_VER is specified in MHS, it must follow literal form X.YY.Z
- There is no Ip with given name
- Ip exists but not that version
- Ip (directory) exists but 2.1.0 MPD file is not available
- Ip exist in myip directory (only pcores is supported)"
This issue will be fixed in a future release of the tool.
In the meantime, to work around this issue, do one of the following:
- Put your User IP in the "edk_user_repository" or locally in your project directory.
- Use XPS to program the hardware (instead of doing it in SDK).