When I build a software application in SDK, I receive the following error message:
make: *** No rule to make target 'C:/Test/src/Test.ld', needed by 'Test.elf'
SDK has an incorrect path to the Linker Script. To work around this problem:
1. Select Project -> Properties.
2. Select C/C++ Build.
3. Select Linker Script.
4. Press the "+" button and browse to the proper location of the linker script.
5. Highlight the incorrect linker script path and press the "x" button.
A patch is available for the above issue:
1. Download: http://www.xilinx.com/txpatches/pub/swhelp/ise9_updates/sdk_911_patch.zip
2. Unzip [sdk_911_patch.zip] into a 'safe' directory.
Installation Instructions for SDK patch:
1. Make a backup of the following directories:
NOTE: The backup should *not* be made within the "plugins" directory.
2. Unzip the file into
This tactical patch has been included in the latest EDK 9.1i Service Pack, available at:
The first service pack containing the fix is EDK 9.1i Service Pack 2.