This Answer Record contains the Release Notes for the LogiCORE 10-Gigabit Ethernet MAC v8.3 Core which was released in 9.2i IP Update 1 and includes the following:
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
For installation instructions and design tools requirements, see (Xilinx Answer 25222).
- ISE 9.2i Support
- Fixed Cr 439725: Transmitter hangs when pausereq assert on exit from pause mode
- Fixed Cr 440407: WAN mode IFG random after period of idle
- WAN mode disabled when In-band FCS mode is enabled
- WAN mode not supported for Virtex2 and Virtex2 Pro families
- Incorrect IFG length can be seen when using WAN mode. In WAN mode over time with certain sized packets the overall IFG length can be slightly larger or smaller than described in the specification.