A patch is required to fix the OBSAI v1.1 Core.
OBSAI_v1_1_patch1 is now included in patch2 with additional fixes. Please install OBSAI_v1_1_patch #2 as instructed below.
This patch will address the following issues:
- When RP3_01 is enabled, the FCB generated at the slave has the bit order reversed (Fix from patch #1).
- When the length of the frame counter is greater than the 16-bit Delta counter, the core does not respond correctly to negative Delta values.
- Width mismatch in "dlink_rx_sync_fsm_if.vhd" causes a synthesis warning in XST.
- FCB counter stops half a cycle too early. This causes a small error the time the FCB is regenerated.
A patch is available to fix the issues described above .
NOTE: You must apply this patch on ISE 9.2i after installing SP2 and IP Update #1. You must also reapply the patch after subsequent installation of IP Update #2 available in October 2007.
The recommended order of installation is as follows:
- ISE 9.2i
- Service Pack 2 (for ISE 9.2i)
- IP Update #1 or IP Update #2 (for ISE 9.2i)
- OBSAI_v1_1 patch #2
Download the patch at:
http://www.xilinx.com/txpatches/pub/swhelp/coregen/obsai_v1_1_patch2.tar.gz (for Linux or UNIX)
To install the patch, follow these steps:
1. Close the CORE Generator and other ISE applications.
2. Extract the contents of the ".zip" or ".tar.gz" archive to the root directory of the Xilinx ISE installation (i.e., C:\Xilinx). Select the option that allows the extractor to overwrite all of the existing files and maintain the directory structure predefined in the archive.
To determine the Xilinx installation directory, enter the following at the command prompt:
For UNIX or Linux:
3. After installing the patch, regenerate the LogiCORE OBSAI v1.1 Core in CORE Generator. The core and supporting files produced will contain the fixes mentioned above.