This Release Notes and Known Issues Answer Record is for the GTP Aurora v2.8, released in 9.2 IP2, and contains the following information:
- New Features
- Bugs fixed
- Known Issues
- ChipScope Pro cores can be added to the GTP Aurora Core from the Xilinx CORE Generator tool.
- GTP Aurora Core has been enhanced to include timer-based Simplex mode. This Simplex mode does not rely on sideband signals.
- UCF file is generated only for LX50T device
Bugs Fixed in v2.8
- CORE Generator aborts with an error as a result of the nonexistence of a UCF file
- CORE Generator issues an error when the "No silicon version selected" option is used
- The LX220T is not yet supported in the example design.