This Answer Record contains the Release Notes and Known Issues list for the CORE Generator software and LogiCORE IP Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) core.
The following information is listed for each version of the core:
- New Features
- Bug Fixes
- Known Issues
LogiCORE IP Discrete Fourier Transform Lounge:
General LogiCORE IP Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) Issues
LogiCORE IP Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) v3.1
Initial Release in ISE Design Suite 11.4
- ISE 11.4 software support
- Virtex-6, Virtex-6 Low Power, Spartan-6, Spartan-6 Low Power and Automotive device support
LogiCORE IP Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) v3.0
Initial Release in ISE Design Suite 10.1 IP Update 2
- New point size 1296 and optional 1536 added.
- Speed optimization option for 307 MHz version of 3GPPLTE added.
- (Xilinx Answer 31373) Why does the DFT C-Model keep consuming memory every time I make a call to it?
LogiCORE IP Discrete Fourier Transform (DFT) v2.1
Initial Release in ISE Design Suite 10.1
- Inverse and direct discrete Fourier transform changeable on frame-by-frame basis
- Point sizes 12*2^n*3^p*5^q in the range from 12 to 1200 points
- Data width variable from 8 to 18 bits for both real and imaginary part
- Virtex-5, Virtex-4, and Spartan-3A DSP device support
- Bit-accurate C model
- (Xilinx Answer 30653) Why do I receive an error stating that ibstlport.so.5.1 cannot be found, when compiling the C-model using the GNU C++ Compiler (gcc)?
- (Xilinx Answer 30654) Why are there two different versions for GNU C++ Compiler (gcc) listed in the documentation?